Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Caito's Top 5 Mustaches in Film

Disclaimer: Just because I am glorifying mustaches with some excellent examples does NOT mean that everyone looks good with one. And it does not imply that I wish every man had a mustache.

Number 5
Giovanni Ribisi
My Name is Earl
I wish I had a better picture of him as Ralph Mariano. Aviators and flannel shirts are like whipped cream and sprinkles on top of an already delicious banana split. Also to show that you don't have to be a big cowboy to have a sexy mustache, little fellas can look bossy too.

Number 4
Billy Crudup
Almost Famous

This quintessential 70s lead guitarist mustache. This actor never wears a mustache other than this movie, and he looks bad.

Number 3
Daniel Day Lewis
There Will Be Blood

Mustaches look extra good when they're accompanied by a five o'clock shadow.


Number 2---Tie
Sam Elliott vs. His Younger Self




You gotta be fuckin kidding me. There are only a handful of people who look good then and now. I keep looking at Sam with grey hair and I think I like it more. Cowboys. Shoot.


Number 1
Frederic Forrest
Apocalypse Now

Best Mustache in Cinema! Remember what I said about the five o'clock shadow? Yo, give me a ten o'clock shadow whenever you want. This movie should be under "chick flick". The whole cast is eye candy, with sweat. But Chef's got it goin' on more than the others, so....congratulations.



1 comment:

  1. i would touch each one of them. our 'staches could be like velco, interlocking our masculine beauty for ever

    ReplyDelete